**The first version of the audio file was missing a piece from the end. This post now contains links to the full version of the audio. We apologize for the inconvenience.**
About this episode
Today we’re talking about something that most women are thinking about at this time of year — taking better care of our health. If you’re like us, you’re probably thinking about getting in shape, eating a healthier diet, getting more sleep, or losing some weight over the next few months.
And your reasons, like ours, are probably pretty straightforward — you want to look better. You want to feel better. You want to have more energy. And you want to avoid getting sick.
But there’s a bonus reason for taking care of your health that you may not know about — improving your sex life.
So let’s talk about some of the ways that good health can lead to better sex and intimacy in your marriage.
Listen to the episode
From the Bible
What does God have to say about this?
“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies,” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
- Episode 7: Exercise and Sex, Sex Chat for Christian Wives
- Praying for Sexual Health, Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Is Your Sex Life Getting Enough Sleep?, Hot, Holy & Humorous
- 4 Ways that Exercise Can Improve Your Health – and Your Sex Life, CalmHealthySexy
- 9 Things to Do to Get Ready for a Healthy New Year, CalmHealthySexy
- Healthy Living for Busy Women, CalmHealthySexy
- A Healthy Weight is not a Skinny Weight, Bonny’s OysterBed7
- Help for Vaginal Dryness, Bonny’s OysterBed7
- Sleepin’ Is Sexy, Bonny’s OysterBed7