About this episode
In today’s episode, we’re going to introduce you to the four wives who make up the Sex Chat for Christian Wives podcast team. We probably should have done this in the first or second episode, but as you’ve probably figured out by now, we’re not professional podcasters! We’re just four women who are sitting around a virtual kitchen table and sharing ideas that will help us and you strengthen and enjoy our marriages.
Listen to the episode . . .
From the Bible . . .
- Make me a clean heart, O God: and renew a right spirit within me. ~ Psalm 51:10
- You turned my wailing into dancing . . . Psalm 30:11
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3: 5-6
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6-7
- Know also that wisdom is like honey for you: If you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 24:14
- Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things. Philippians 4:8
Resources . . .